if you put fan mail in my ask i will respond to them after i watch the episode cause i have no idea what to respond with being an episode behind and all.
not much of a drinker but i will do jello shots with you if that is what will get you through this.
No I get what you mean by this, I think someone before you brought up this speculation too. My whole issue that theory is how can Overman kill off majority of the cast without leaving too many plot holes? As far as I can tell from the spoilers that have already been posted about the new episode nothing too serious jumper related happens (and if I am wrong someone tell me, or i will just find out later)
Unless it is a two hour special I have no idea how he will fit all of this information into a 45 minute show that will satisfy this fanbase because we are pretty ruthless.
So if Alex were to have sex with Abbey, would she dissappear?
that after 5 years it’s finally the 1 year anniversary of the storm
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and come up with 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 12 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them - cuz no one’s a telepathic fucker
no one because fuck the rules LOL
no but if you follow this blog and took time to read it answer the questions at the bottom yo
1. Favorite band/singer/musician?
A Day to Remember
2. Your dream job?
No idea, something with graphics.
3. Dogs or cats?
4. Best school subject?
Creative Writing & English (when I applied myself)
5. Hardest question you’ve ever been asked?
"Do you really want to spend the rest of your life with him?"
6. Science fiction or fantasy?
Final Fantasy (but seriously both)
7. What’s the question for the answer 42?
If we’re discussing the secret formula on the third Wednesday in January and it’s not raining outside after we’ve gargled with vanilla pudding, what do we do?
8. Which side of the SuperWhoLock holy trinity do you like the most?
9. Complete the following sentence as you like: The Bible said Adam and Eve, not __________________
Tyler Perry’s The Diary of a Mad Black Woman
10. Favorite book of all time?
A triple play between, “13 Reasons Why” by Jay Asher, The “If I Stay” books by Gayle Foreman, and my mains Hairy Petter by J.K. Roaring
11. What is your motto (could be a quote or something of your own)?
“Man, if I was a fabulous and rich as Beyonce I would just pack up my shit, buy an island, and invite all of my friends to live with me because I fucking hate this place." - Me (no seriously I really want to live on my own island help a young pancake out.)
And to my followers I ask you:
1. What was your favorite TV show from your childhood?
2. What would you do if a stranger walked up to you, handed you a new identity, and a check for 30 million dollars?
3. What is your favorite thing to cook?
4. What do you love about yourself?
5. Tell me about someone you love and why they mean so much to you.
6. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
7. What is your favorite song to listen to that makes you excited (or happy)?
8. Would you rather be a witch, elf, ghost, dragon, or an emperor/empress?
9. If you could visit or move to any place (real or mythical) where would it be and why?
10. If you could have any power, what would it be and what would you do?
11. Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
happy takesgiving to my fellow amurricans.