NOTE: These thoughts aren’t in a specific order. I type them as they come to me. Welcome to my thought process. Reader discretion is advised.
- I loved the episode, in it’s entirety.
- I don’t understand if the coma girl had a power or if she just had the ability to switch out of her body because she was driven by…love?
- Who does that bitch think she is trying to revive her love life in a different body? Ugh, I would be soo pissed if I was Kelly. I don’t understand how she would fully live with herself if Dom was totally ok with her not..being…her.. .__.
- The hospital must really not care about their patients, I mean no one went looking for her body. Wouldn’t her Mom want the body to bury her or…?
- It must suck to have a role as a coma victim, just laying there breathing but not doing much else.
- SHE FUCKING STABBED SHAUN! WHAT THE FUCK?! TEHUAHJTEA.
- SHAUN BETTER COME BACK AS A ZOMBIE, OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I DON’T KNOW WHERE THIS SHOW IS GOING TO GO WITHOUT HIM FOR A PROBATION WORKER.
- IT’S REALLY FUCKED UP HOW THEY BRING IN A CHARACTER, MAKE US LOVE THEM, AND THEN THEY KILL THEM OFF.
- IT’S JUST LIKE NIKKI.
- AND ANOTHER THING, am I the only one waiting for someone to get suspicious about these random disappearances? I mean, 3 probation workers dead, a few deaths here and there and no one cares? I can’t be the only one waiting for someone to start talking about this.
- Which reminds me, what happened to that cop from the first season?
- This guy
- I mean did his whole investigation end or…?
- I have no clue what to expect next sunday.
Except that their powers are messing up somehow. (Hopefully it’s not drug related)
- Lol, if Curtis can’t change back…. omg.
- Your thoughts??